An all natural, subtly sweet, decadent, rich, seriously chocolaty smoothie with a minty fresh twist.
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, Or milk of choice, I use homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, (I prefer to used pre-sliced and frozen bananas in my smoothies but fresh works just fine)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Peppermint Extract, more or less to taste
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp PureWOD brand) Protein Powder (Chocolate, Optional
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Beef, Great Lakes brand Unflavored Gelatin, Optional
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Ice Cubes, More or less to reach desired consistency
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic, Raw Cacao Nibs, Optional for serving
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp unsweetened Coconut Flakes, Optional for Serving
- 1 sprig 1 sprig 1 sprig Mint Leaves, Optional for Serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, pour into a chilled glass/mason jar or bowl and top with a dried fruits, shredded coconut and cacao nibs.
- Enjoy xoxo
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week