Choc Chia Pudding
Raw, vegan, dairy free, sugar free, nut free and gluten free choc chia puddings, healthy enough for breakfast and delicious enough for dessert
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Chia Seeds
- 1.25 cup 1.25 cup 1.25 cup Coconut Milk
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Cacao Powder, Raw
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Sea Salt, (a pinch)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine the first five ingredients in a bowl or directly into a container that you can store in the fridge and stir until combined
- Let the mixture soak for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, top with your favourite fruit and a sprinkle of coconut.
you can use any non-dairy milk in place of the coconut milk
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week