An all natural, quick and easy, delicious, nutritious, subtly sweet, decadent and rich, velvety smooth, seriously chocolaty milkshake with just a hint of banana
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Milk, I use unsweetened vanilla
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, preferably pre-sliced and frozen
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Maple Syrup, more or less to taste
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp raw Maca Powder, optional
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to desired consitency
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic, Raw Cacao Nibs, optional for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients into your blender and process until smooth.
- Taste and adjust to desired level of sweetness. FYI - This milkshake isn't very sweet, if you prefer things on the sweeter side you might want to bump up the maple syrup, add a splash of vanilla or even a little stevia to sweeten things up.
- Enjoy xo
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week