Chipotle Lime Taco Dip
This chipotle spiced taco dip might just be my new lifeline. Whether I'm using it as a dip for crunchy veggies, swapping it for the plain mayo in my Clean and Green Chicken Salad recipe, or using it as a dressing for my homemade grain free taco bowls, this taco dip is the money maker.
- 1.25 cups 1.25 cups 1.25 cups Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Green Onion, chopped, reserve 1/2 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Cilantro, chopped, reserve 1/2 Tbsp
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Collagen
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Lime, juiced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and garnish with remaining green onions and cilantro.
- Use as a dip for crunchy veggies, Paleo chips, seed based crackers, or use to dress for your favorite salad.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week