Chipotle Lime Cauliflower Hummus
Chipotle Lime Cauliflower Hummus has to be one of my new favorite snacks. I started making cauliflower hummus a couple months ago and was super surprised at how creamy and flavorful it was. I decided to play around with the classic recipe and make a version with the Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo. I used it in place of the tahini and added more lime to enhance the citrus flavor. This hummus is just a really nice and balanced flavor. Nothing too spicy or overpowering and you still catch hints of the roasted cauliflower. If you don’t have access to the Primal Kitchen mayonnaise you can always sub the Sir Kingston Chipotle Mayo or any of your favorite creamy and spicy sauces.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cauliflower, cut in to florets
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt, for the hummus
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lime Juice, for the hummus
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Primal Kitchen Mayonnaise, chipotle lime flavorand for the hummus
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Cilantro, fresh and for the hummus
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder, for the hummus
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the top parts/florets off the cauliflower and place them on the baking sheet and toss with olive oil, paprika and salt. Roast the cauliflower for 20-25 or until they are softened and slightly browned.
- Add the roasted cauliflower, chipotle lime mayonnaise, cilantro, garlic and salt to a food processer and blend until mixture is smooth.
- Serve immediately while warm or place in an airtight container to cool in the refrigerator.
- Drizzle more olive oil and paprika on top before serving and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week