Chipotle Bacon Deviled Eggs
These Chipotle Bacon Deviled Eggs may seem fancy... but they only require 3 ingredients! Make these in advance and have them on hand for breakfast, lunch, a snack... they're even a delicious addition to dinner!
- 8 whole 8 whole 8 whole Eggs
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo
- 2 pieces 2 pieces 2 pieces Bacon, fully cooked
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Paprika, for garnish, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place eggs carefully in a pot and cover with filtered water.
- Place on medium high heat and wait until the water boils.
- Once it boils, count to 60 seconds and then remove pot from heat, cover and set a timer for 10 minutes.
- While you're waiting, prepare a large bowl with ice cubes and fill with water.
- Once the 10 minute timer is up, scoop eggs out of the pot and place into the bowl with ice water to cool.
- Once they are cool, peel all of the eggs carefully and slice length-wise.
- Being sure not to disrupt the egg whites, carefully remove the yolks and place into a large mixing bowl.
- With a fork, break up the egg yolks until they are the texture of a moist powder.
- Add most of the diced bacon (save some for garnish) and mayonnaise and mix well to combine.
- Once fully combined, scoop about 2 teaspoons of egg yolk mixture back into the eggs.
- If you have a piping bag and want your eggs to look super fancy, feel free to use it, but it isn\'t necessary.
- Once all the eggs are full, add the remaining diced bacon as a garnish plus a bit of paprika.
- Eat right away or store in the fridge.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week