Chilled Cucumber Avocado Soup
Finally, a clean and refreshing paleo recipe for when it’s too hot to turn on the stove. This is autoimmune friendly, raw, vegan, dairy free, gluten free, just all around awesome and healty.
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Avocado
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cucumber, English cuke
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz Coconut Milk
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Vegetable Broth
- 4 sprigs 4 sprigs 4 sprigs Cilantro
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Lime, juice and zest
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Spring Onion
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel and roughly chop the English cucumber. Be sure to use English cucumber because it has less seeds. Cut the avocados and scoop out the yummy flesh. Roughly chop the herbs and set them aside.
- Add the veggies to a bowl or pot. Use a hand blender to puree and slowly add the coconut milk and veggie broth to get a smooth and soup-like consistency. Add the herbs, s&p, and lemon or lime and blend more.
- Let sit in fridge for an hour or until chilled. If you're impatient you can eat it right away - it's just as tasty!
- Top with avocado, lime, cilantro, and/or cucumber
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week