CHILLED ARTICHOKE AVOCADO SPRING PEA SOUP WITH HEALTHY PREBIOTICS!
Vegan Chilled Artichoke Avocado Spring Pea Soup with Healthy Prebiotics! Super Creamy Raw Spring Pea Soup loaded with healthy prebiotics, extra veggies, tons of flavor, and packed full of nourishment. A perfect gluten free pea soup to SPRING CLEAN your diet and start fresh.
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz Peas, Green, fresh or frozen
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado, medium size
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Artichoke Hearts
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Basil, fresh, leaves
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Water, purified
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, or coconut milk
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel avocado and remove core. Place all ingredients minus the topping in a blender.
- Blend on medium to medium high for 2-3 minutes until creamy texture is formed.
- Feel free to thin it out with extra milk or water.
- Spoon into bowls and drizzle with chili sauce/olive oil/ and a touch of cream if desired.
- Garnish with cracked pepper and extra basil.
** Topping: coconut cream, chili sauce, cracked pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week