Chili Roasted Carrots
These carrots really are the perfect blend of sweet and spicy and they are also super quick and easy to make!
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Carrots
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Chili Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Ancho Chili Powder
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Cumin
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Oregano, dried
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Garlic Powder
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cilantro, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 425. Cut the carrot diagonally in 3 large pieces.
- Mix the seasonings, Dijon and olive oil in a bowl.
- Coat the carrots with the rub and then sprinkle chopped jalapeno on top.
- Roast the carrots for 15 minutes and then flip them. Roast for approximately another 15 minutes or until carrots are soft and slightly caramelized.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free GAPS Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Side Dishes Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
These turned out really well, they weren’t too spicy for my husband (who is very sensitive to spicy food), but I also made sure not to serve any jalapenos on his plate.
Excellent, so happy to hear it!