Chili Roasted Carrots
These carrots really are the perfect blend of sweet and spicy and they are also super quick and easy to make!
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Carrots
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Chili Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Ancho Chili Powder
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Cumin
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp dried Oregano
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Garlic Powder
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cilantro, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 425. Cut the carrot diagonally in 3 large pieces.
- Mix the seasonings, Dijon and olive oil in a bowl.
- Coat the carrots with the rub and then sprinkle chopped jalapeno on top.
- Roast the carrots for 15 minutes and then flip them. Roast for approximately another 15 minutes or until carrots are soft and slightly caramelized.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week