Chili Lime Chicken
Spicy recipe made for the Crockpot
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Chicken Breast, Skinless
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Jalapeño, sliced
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Lime, sliced
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Lime Juice
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Sparkling Water
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place chicken thighs in the bottom of the slow cooker. Top chicken with black pepper and garlic powder.
- Pour in the lime juice and sparkling water on the sides.
- Spread limes across the top of the chicken. Add jalapeno peppers.
- Sprinkle the top with chili powder.
- Cook on low for 8 hours, or high for 4. Discard limes and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week