Chicken with White Wine Sauce
I really was debating calling this "Fancy Chicken Thighs" but figured a descriptive title might work out better. These really are fancy though, and with a few simple ingredients, you can wake up your taste buds with this awesome little meal.
- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb Chicken Thigh, skin on, 4 chicken thighs
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Primal Palate Seafood Seasoning
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Butter, Salted
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Wine, White, sauvignon blanc or chardonnay
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream, Organic
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Chicken Broth, free range
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Artichoke Hearts, (marinated artichoke hearts)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Season the chicken thighs on both sides with the Seafood Seasoning.
- In a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter. When the melted butter is hot, add the chicken thighs skin side down. Sear for about 3-4 minutes, trying to sear all the skin evenly.
- Press one clove of garlic into the pan, saute until fragrant (30-45 seconds), then immediately add the wine so that the garlic does not burn.
- Add the heavy cream and chicken broth, then transfer to the hot oven. At two even intervals, baste the chicken thighs with the pan sauce.
- Bake the dish for 40-45 minutes total (more if the thighs are larger.) When they have about 10 minutes left, add the marinated artichoke hearts.
- Remove from the oven, set the chicken thighs aside, and reduce the sauce with the artichoke hearts still in it. About 4-5 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Serve the chicken thighs and artichoke hearts with a drizzle of the whisked sauce.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week