This recipe is a sort of cross between fajitas and tacos, with tender and juicy chicken inside a taco (although the chicken seasoned this way would also be awesome for fajitas). If you're looking for an easy taco recipe, it doesn't get any easier than this!
- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb Chicken Tenders, or any cut of chicken you prefer, but white meat seems to work best
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Primal Palate Taco Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin, or your choice of cooking fat
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Roma Tomato, diced, seeds removed
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Jalapeño, sliced or diced
- 1/2 whole 1/2 whole 1/2 whole Avocado, diced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Radish, sliced
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Cilantro
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lime, wedges, to squeeze over the tacos
- 8 8 8 Cassava Flour Tortillas (Siete), optional, or large lettuce leaves
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat the oil in a cast iron skillet over medium heat. When its up to temperature, swirl the oil and add the chicken.
- Season the chicken with the Primal Palate Taco Seasoning. Cook for 4-5 minutes, then flip. Season the other side and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes. Check to see if it's done by slicing into the thickest part of the chicken: it should be white and firm the whole way through.
- Prepare the toppings, and slice the chicken.
- Assemble the tacos, and serve with a squeeze of fresh lime!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week