A summer dish to inspire the weather to get better! Simple but delicious!
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Chicken Breast, Skinless
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Red Onion
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Teriyaki Sauce
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper
- 2 pinch 2 pinch 2 pinch Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Ginger, ground
- 2 pieces 2 pieces 2 pieces Lime
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a glass bowl mix all ingredients except for the onion and chicken.
- Cut each breast in 9 pieces and add it to the bowl. If the breasts are on the small size, then cut them in fewer pieces.
- Mix the chicken with the other ingredients well, cover with cling film and leave in the fridge for good 6 hours before cooking it. If you don\'t have much time, refrigerate for at least 45 mins. Stir occasionally while marinating.
- Once marinated, take it out of the fridge and prepare the skewers.
- Preheat your grill to maximum.
- Cut the onion in half and then each half in 4.
- Take it in turns to put chicken, onion, chicken on the skewers till there is no meat left. Make the skewers tight with as much product on them as possible.
- Put the skewers in the oven/grill to cook and turn around occasionally so they don't burn.
- Serve with a slice of lime and buttery romanesco on the side. It tastes like summer, so enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week