Chicken Parm (without the Parm)
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Chicken Breasts, boneless skinless, cutlets (thinly sliced chicken)
- 3 cups 3 cups 3 cups Pork Panko
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Adobo Seasoning
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs, Pastured, whisked
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Zucchini, peeled and spiral sliced
- 1.5 cups 1.5 cups 1.5 cups Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Parsley, Flat Leaf, chopped
- Preheat your oven to bake at 425, or preheat your air fryer to 400.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk two whole eggs. In another shallow bowl, add the pork panko, and season with Primal Palate Adobo Seasoning.
- Peel and spiral slice two zucchini, and place in a large pot to steam.
- In a small sauce pan, warm your tomato sauce.
- Dredge your chicken cutlets in the egg wash, and then the pork panko, and set on a clean plate if air frying, or place on a baking sheet with a rack.
- Repeat with all of your chicken.
- If using the oven method, it's best to bake the chicken on a wire rack so that you get proper air circulation for a crispy outside on both sides.
- For the oven method, you will bake your chicken for approximately 30 minutes at 425 degrees.
- If you are air frying your chicken, place two breast cutlets in your air fryer (depending on how large your air fryer is), and fry for 7 minutes a side, or until the outside is golden and crispy, and the inside is fully cooked.
- Once your chicken is about 10 minutes from being finished, you can steam your zucchini noodles. You will want to steam them until they have just softened, but aren't mushy. This is about 5 minutes.
- Plate your zucchini noodles, top with your sauce, and the fried chicken. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired, and enjoy.
You can use your favorite Paleo or Whole30 approved tomato sauce for this recipe, or make your own! For ease, we used Rao's Tomato Basil, and it was delicious!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week