Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta
This recipe is a grain-free, and Ketogenic diet friendly take on Chicken Cordon Bleu. This recipe is rich, creamy, and quite the treat for a weeknight meal!
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Chicken Breast, roasted
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Ham, diced
- 1 1/2 cup 1 1/2 cup 1 1/2 cup Gruyere Cheese
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ghee
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Zucchini, spiralized
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- For this recipe we used precooked chicken, but if you are cooking the chicken yourself, season with our garlic and herb blend, and roast in the oven at 450 for 20 minutes.
- In a large skillet, saute the garlic in the ghee over medium heat until fragrant.
- Add the cream to the skillet, and cook until it comes to a bubble. Allow to bubble over medium heat, stirring frequently until it starts to reduce, about 10 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to medium low, and allow to cook while you prepare the other ingredients, stirring often.
- Dice the ham, grate the cheese, and chop the parsley.
- For ease of getting this recipe on the table, you can also purchase spiral sliced summer squash noodles. If you are preparing the squash yourself, then now is the time you would spiral slice your squash, and set aside to be cooked closer to when the sauce is complete.
- Once the cream has begun to reduce, and starts to coat the back of a spoon, add the cheese to the skillet, and stir to combine.
- At this point you can also add the ham, as well as the Garlic and Herb seasoning.
- Allow the sauce to keep cooking until it is nice and thick, about 5 minutes.
- Add the fresh parsley to the sauce, and stir to combine.
- Steam the zucchini noodles, and allow the water to drain before plating.
- Toss the noodles with your cream sauce. Top with sliced roast chicken, and garnish with additional ham and fresh parsley.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week