Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry
We've been super into Teriyaki-flavored stir fry lately, and this incredibly simple meal is one that comes together in a snap. Just 4 ingredients, 5 if you count the fat you fry the chicken in, 6 if you count the rice you serve it with. Any way you look at it, it's very easy and tasty!
- 4 4 4 boneless skinless Chicken Thigh
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ghee, or other high temp fat
- 3 cups 3 cups 3 cups Broccoli, chopped into florets
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup No-soy Teriyaki Sauce
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 4 cups 4 cups 4 cups Jasmine Rice, cooked
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Thinly slice the chicken thighs.
- Heat a large, heavy skillet over medium high heat. Add the ghee when the pan is hot, swirl around, then add the chicken.
- Fry the chicken until cooked through, then add the broccoli to the pan.
- Add the soy-free teriyaki and coconut aminos, and saute until the broccoli is tender crisp (about 5 minutes).
- Serve over cooked white rice.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week