Chia Seed Pudding
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Carob Powder
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Himalayan Pink Salt
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Liquid Stevia Extract
- Whisk together the chia seeds, carob powder, and sea salt in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add the almond milk, vanilla extract, and stevia extract, and whisk until the chia seeds start to gel and the mixture starts to thicken, about 5 minutes.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, or a lid, and place in the fridge to set for about 30 minutes.
- Enjoy topped with whipped coconut cream, and fresh berries.
If you would prefer, you can use 1-2 tablespoons of raw honey or pure maple syrup to sweeten this pudding.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week