Chia Seed Pudding
This chia seed pudding is a delicious dessert when you want a treat that is a bit more healthy!
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Carob Powder
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Himalayan Pink Salt
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Liquid Stevia Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Whisk together the chia seeds, carob powder, and sea salt in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add the almond milk, vanilla extract, and stevia extract, and whisk until the chia seeds start to gel and the mixture starts to thicken, about 5 minutes.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, or a lid, and place in the fridge to set for about 30 minutes.
- Enjoy topped with whipped coconut cream, and fresh berries.
If you would prefer, you can use 1-2 tablespoons of raw honey or pure maple syrup to sweeten this pudding.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Other Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Hello. Can you omit the carob powder?
Hi love you guys cooking and cookbooks how long were you guys paleo