Chia Seed Breakfast “Cereal”
Dead easy, healthy & packed with yum! Make this overnight soak of chia seeds & milk. Just pour, shake & serve the next morning!
- or coconut milkor coconut milk
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Apple, Granny Smith, chopped
- or maple syrupor maple syrup
- or bananas, strawberries, pomegranate seedsor bananas, strawberries, pomegranate seeds
- or other nuts, choppedor other nuts, chopped
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Coconut Flakes, unsweetened, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a mason jar, combine 1 cup of milk (of choice) & 4 Tablespoons of Chia Seeds. Add Vanilla, Cinnamon & Green Apple.
- Cover with a tight lid & shake the mixture until it's well combined.
- Refrigerate overnight (or for at least 6 hours).
- The next morning, shake or stir the mixture & divide mixture between 2-3 bowls.
- Top with sweetener, fresh fruit, coconut shreds or nuts & enjoy!
The Chia Seed Cereal can even be soaked for 2 nights, so don't worry if you don't eat it all or want to space it out. It's still yummy the 2nd day!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.