Chia Seed Breakfast “Cereal”
- or coconut milkor coconut milk
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Granny Smith Apple, chopped
- or maple syrupor maple syrup
- or bananas, strawberries, pomegranate seedsor bananas, strawberries, pomegranate seeds
- or other nuts, choppedor other nuts, chopped
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch unsweetened Coconut Flakes, optional
- In a mason jar, combine 1 cup of milk (of choice) & 4 Tablespoons of Chia Seeds. Add Vanilla, Cinnamon & Green Apple.
- Cover with a tight lid & shake the mixture until it's well combined.
- Refrigerate overnight (or for at least 6 hours).
- The next morning, shake or stir the mixture & divide mixture between 2-3 bowls.
- Top with sweetener, fresh fruit, coconut shreds or nuts & enjoy!
The Chia Seed Cereal can even be soaked for 2 nights, so don't worry if you don't eat it all or want to space it out. It's still yummy the 2nd day!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week