Chia Pudding Parfait With Raspberry Compote
Healthy breakfast or dessert featuring nourishing omega 3 rich chia seeds, coconut and homemade raspberry compote.
- 2.5 Tbsp 2.5 Tbsp 2.5 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk, or almond milk
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Honey, Raw
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Raspberries, Organic, fresh or frozen
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Orange Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Figs, Black Mission, fresh
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Almonds, Slivered
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut, shredded
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place raspberries, orange juice, vanilla, salt salt balsamic vinegar in a pan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to medium heat and let the sauce simmer for 20-25 minutes, allowing some of the liquid to evaporate.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a glass bowl or jar. Add 1/2 tbsp chia seeds and stir gently until mixture starts to thicken up. Leave to cool for 10-15 mins,
- In a separate bowl combine the remaining 2 tbsp chia seeds with coconut/almond milk and stir with a spoon until the mixture starts to thicken up. Leave to set for 10-15 mins until it gets a pudding like consistency (alternatively you can leave it overnight).
- Mix the chia pudding with Greek yogurt and honey (or other natural sweetener of your choice) until well combined and place in a serving bowl.
- Pour the cooled raspberry compote on top and drizzle with almonds, coconut & sliced figs (alternatively blueberries & pomegranate seeds are great too).
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week