Cherry Lime Slushie
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Ice cubes
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Lime Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1.5 oz 1.5 oz 1.5 oz Vodka - (Three Hunters Vodka), (1.5 oz - 1 shot)
- 3 oz 3 oz 3 oz Organic Cherry Juice, no sugar added
- 1.2 Tbsp 1.2 Tbsp 1.2 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole fresh Cherries, washed and pitted
- Add the ice to a high speed blender, preferably with an ice crush (or equivalent) setting. Pulse several times to puree the ice, transfer crushed ice to a glass.
- Add all of the ingredients except the ice to the blender and blend until smooth
- Pour the cherry mixture over the ice and garnish the glass with lime slices and fresh cherries (optional).
- Serve immediately.
Replace the honey with maple syrup or agave for vegan or FODMAP diet compliance. To prep this drink in advance, crush the ice and store it, in the serving glass, in the freezer until ready to serve. Blend the remaining ingredients and store them in the refrigerator until ready to serve. To make a virgin version, skip the vodka and add one additional shot of cherry juice. Yield: One serving. Multiply as necessary.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week