Cherry and Cacao Nib Smoothie
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Coconut Milk, or almond milk
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz fresh Cherries, frozen and dark
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, optional
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Organic, Raw Cacao Nibs
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Ice cubes
- Place all of the smoothie ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide between two glasses and serve immediately.
I prefer frozen dark cherries for this recipe but feel free to substitute for your favorite type.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week