Cherry and Cacao Nib Smoothie
This smoothie really is the perfect combination of sweet, tart and rich. You can add some protein to it for a quick breakfast or afternoon snack. It also usually helps me curb my sweet tooth so I don’t eat a bunch of chocolate chip cookies.
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Coconut Milk, or almond milk
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz Cherries, fresh, frozen and dark
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder, Raw
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, optional
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Cacao Nibs, Organic, Raw
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Ice cubes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all of the smoothie ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide between two glasses and serve immediately.
I prefer frozen dark cherries for this recipe but feel free to substitute for your favorite type.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week