Cheesy Turmeric + Garlic Kale Chips
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Kale, You can use any variety you prefer.
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt, More or less to taste.
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, You can use coconut, olive or avocado oil. If using coconut oil it will need to be melted.
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- Wash and remove kale leaves from stalks. Save the stalks for juicing or discard.
- Spin kale leaves in a salad spinner to remove excess water if you have one.
- Add kale leaves to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl add oil of choice along with turmeric and mix well.
- Pour oil and turmeric mixture over kale leaves and mix well. I like to use tongs to do this.
- Add nutritional yeast, sea salt and garlic powder a little bit at a time mixing to fully cover leaves.
- Lay kale leaves on dehydrator sheets.
- Dehydrate at 160 degrees for 1 1/2 - 2 hours. Since they will not burn you can leave them in there as long as you want even overnight.
If using an oven bake at 300 degrees for 20-30 min rotating pans (if using more than one) and flipping chips. Check often and remove chips as they become crisp.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week