Cedar Plank Salmon with Lime
Nothing quite says “summer” like the smoky aroma of cedar on the grill. These simple yet delicious salmon filets are an easy way to win over dinner guests. Present the salmon right on the cedar plank to finish this dish with panache.
- Soak cedar planks for 1–2 hours prior to cooking.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Lightly brush salmon filets with melted coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Place wet cedar planks on the grill.
- Lay salmon filets on the cedar planks.
- Reduce heat to medium-high.
- Cook salmon on planks, without flipping, for 10–15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Squeeze lime juice over salmon and serve on the cedar planks.
Keep a glass of water on hand to prevent the planks from catching on fire, if necessary. Cedar planks bring great flavor to any cut of fish. To complete this dish serve with a fresh salad or cauliflower rice.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week