A traditional, delicious, Arabic salad (with the bulgur/couscous (ie wheat) replaced with cauliflower.
- 2 head 2 head 2 head Cauliflower
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Flat Leaf Parsley, cut, not chopped
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Mint Leaves, cut, not chopped
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Tomato, diced
- 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 clove 2 clove 2 clove Garlic, minced
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Grate the cauliflower over the fine side of a grater. (Note: A food processor with a grater-blade will make life a lot easieru2026)
- Pour the grated cauliflower into a large bowl, and carefully blend in the parsley, mint and tomato using two large spoons.
- Season with sea salt and crushed black pepper as preferred.
- Put the olive oil, lemon juice and minced garlic in a shaker and give it a few shakes.
- Drizzle all the dressing over the salad, and give it a few tosses with the spoons.
Serve to grilled meat (preferably lamb) on a hot summer day...
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week