Carrot Ginger Meatballs
Tasty Carrot Ginger Meatballs have no added sugar but are slightly sweet from a combination of shredded carrots and ginger inside the meatballs!
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Pork
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Carrots, (2 shredded to be used for meatballs, 4 to be used as noodles)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ginger Root, minced
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Green Onion, sliced thin
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Ghee (Clarified Butter)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Mix all ingredients together except last 4 carrots and ghee
- Use a cookie scoop to form uniform meatballs then roll then in your palms to make them smooth
- Place on a lined cookie sheet and cook for 20 minutes
- While the meatballs are cooking, use a vegetable peeler to form flat "noodles"
- In a large skillet sautu00e9 carrots with a little dab of ghee for 2-3 minutes
- Serve meatballs on a bed of carrot noodles
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week