Carrot Cake Smoothie
I've taken my carrot ginger juice a step further, converting the juice into a delicious Carrot Cake Smoothie with staying power. It’s the perfect breakfast beverage when you’re feeling a bit maxed out from holiday foods.
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Carrots, juiced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Orange, juiced
- .5 whole .5 whole .5 whole Ginger Root, juiced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana, frozen
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Dates (Medjool), 1-2 depending on sweetness
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Ice cubes, one handful, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine everything in a high-speed blender. Blend until completely pureed. Top with coconut whipped cream.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week