Carrot Cake Protein Shake
All of those traditional carrot cake flavors you know and love, blended into one subtly sweet, perfectly spiced, vegan, gluten free, paleo friendly shake
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk, or milk or choice
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Baby Carrots, I used frozen but fresh will work.
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, preferably pre-frozen
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to reach desired constency
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp raw Pistachios, roughly chopped for serving - optional
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Organic Walnuts, roughly chopped for serving - optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients (apart from pistachios and walnuts) into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and adjust to taste, adding a little more maple syrup, vanilla or cinnamon if you like things on the sweeter side.
- To serve, pour into a chilled glass or mason jar and sprinkle with your chopped nuts if using.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week