Want to do a my-belly-is-so-happy dance? Caramelize an onion! I love them on top of a burger, stuffed inside an omelette or in my Goat Cheese & Asparagus Quiche Cups (see my other recipes for details)!
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Salted Butter
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Yellow Onion, thinly sliced
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Sugar
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat butter in a medium pan over low heat.
- Add onion and sea salt, frequently stirring for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle sugar on top of onion mixture, cooking for an additional 15 minutes, stirring consistently throughout.
- Remove from heat and serve. Try in my Goat Cheese & Asparagus Quiche Cups recipe!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week