Cappello’s Cheese Pizza – Mediterranean Style
Cappello's pizzas are great right out of the box. But if you're in the mood for something a little different, this slightly modified "Mediterranean-style" version is really nice. Our Greek (Gyro) Seasoning brings classic flavors of the region, while fresh sliced tomato and garden basil really bring it all together. Give it a shot!
- 1 1 1 Cappello's Cheese Pizza
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Tomato, Cherry, sliced
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Basil, fresh
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Primal Palate Super Gyro Seasoning
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Slice the tomato, rinse and dry the basil leaves.
- Add the tomato slices and basil leaves to the frozen pizza. Sprinkle Primal Palate Super Gyro all over the pizza.
- Bake the pizza on the oven rack for 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Slice and serve. See... told ya it was easy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week