Cappello’s Cheese Pizza – Mediterranean Style
Cappello's pizzas are great right out of the box. But if you're in the mood for something a little different, this slightly modified "Mediterranean-style" version is really nice. Our Greek (Gyro) Seasoning brings classic flavors of the region, while fresh sliced tomato and garden basil really bring it all together. Give it a shot!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Slice the tomato, rinse and dry the basil leaves.
- Add the tomato slices and basil leaves to the frozen pizza. Sprinkle Primal Palate Super Gyro all over the pizza.
- Bake the pizza on the oven rack for 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Slice and serve. See... told ya it was easy!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week