Cabbage With Onions and Apples
If you’re looking for a “bake it and forget it” side dish, this would be it. Simply combine the cabbage with chopped apples and onions, then roast in the oven until the edges just begin to brown.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the shredded cabbage in a large baking dish.
- Top the cabbage with the onion and onion.
- Season with salt and pepper, and stir to combine all ingredients.
- Top with duck fat, and place the dish in the oven for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven, and stir to combine the veggies with the melted fat.
- Place the veggies back in the oven, and bake for an additional 45-60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes to prevent burning on the surface.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week