Cabbage, Fennel and Peach Slaw
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup shredded Green Cabbage
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Carrots, shredded
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Fennel, chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Peaches, sliced
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Orange Juice, for the dressing
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for the dressing
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar, for the dressing
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Pure Maple Syrup, for the dressing
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp fresh Basil, chopped and for the dressing
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp dried Oregano, for the dressing
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Granulated Garlic, for the dressing
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns, for the dressing
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt, for the dressing
- Combine all the salad ingredients, except the peaches, in a bowl and toss thoroughly.
- Put all the salad dressing ingredients in a jar and place a lid on it and shake thoroughly. You can also put it in a bowl and whisk thoroughly.
- Pour the dressing over the slaw and mix. Cover and place in refrigerator and let set for 30 minutes.
- Toss slaw one more time and add the sliced peaches and fresh basil if desired.
I would recommend adding the peaches last minute so they don’t get too soggy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week