Butterscotch Maple Coconut Squares
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic Coconut Oil, for the fudge top
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup shredded Coconut, for the cluster bottom
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pure Maple Syrup, for the fudge top
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Cream Concentrate, for the fudge top
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract, for the fudge top
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup raw Cashews, for the fudge top
- For the bottom layer, melt the coconut oil and mix the ingredients together.
- Set in freezer to chill in a lined lasagna dish
- Boil the maple syrup and coconut cream for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the coconut oil and vanilla and bring to a boil again
- Mix in the cashews and blend into a smooth paste
- Pour your topping over the coconut base and set back in the freezer.
- After serving, keep dessert in freezer
If you keep the dessert in the fridge, the maple syrup will be softer and stickier. It will still taste good - but be pretty messy (think baklava).
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week