Butternut Squash, Beetroot & Avocado Salad
This is such an easy salad to make. It is full of amazing flavours and will be a hit amongst your guests.
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Beetroot, chopped (approximately 4 small beetroot, peeled and chopped)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Butternut Squash, chopped (approximately 1/2 small squash, peeled, de-seeded and chopped)
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Rocket
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado, sliced
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Tomato, Cherry, halved
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin, (for the dressing)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar, (for the dressing)
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt, (for the dressing)
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper, (for the dressing)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place pumpkin and beetroot on a baking tray lined with baking paper, cover with coconut oil and bake at 190u00b0 celsius for about 60 minutes or until soft. Remove from the oven and cool for a few minutes.
- When ready to serve, place all the salad ingredients in a large bowl, then add your preferred dressing and mix thoroughly.
Note - I used Kent Pumpkin in my recipe, which I find sweeter than Butternut.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week