Butternut Squash, Beetroot & Avocado Salad
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Beetroot, chopped (approximately 4 small beetroot, peeled and chopped)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Butternut Squash, chopped (approximately 1/2 small squash, peeled, de-seeded and chopped)
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Rocket
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado, sliced
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Cherry Tomato, halved
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, (for the dressing)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar, (for the dressing)
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt, (for the dressing)
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper, (for the dressing)
- Place pumpkin and beetroot on a baking tray lined with baking paper, cover with coconut oil and bake at 190u00b0 celsius for about 60 minutes or until soft. Remove from the oven and cool for a few minutes.
- When ready to serve, place all the salad ingredients in a large bowl, then add your preferred dressing and mix thoroughly.
Note - I used Kent Pumpkin in my recipe, which I find sweeter than Butternut.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week