Buffalo Ranch Dip
All the flavors of your favorite spicy chicken wings in an easy dip.
- 13 oz 13 oz 13 oz Chicken Breast, Skinless, cooked and shredded
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Cashews, raw
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Hot Sauce / Wing Sauce, Tessemae's
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Parsley, dried
- 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp Dill, dried
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Onion, dried flakes
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Chives , dried
- 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 1 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Macadamia Nut Oil
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Cayenne Pepper, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Crack egg into tall jar wide enough to fit your immersion blender.
- Squeeze in lemon juice. Pour in oil and let egg settle to bottom of jar.
- Place blender into the jar until it hits the bottom.
- Blend for 30 seconds then slowly pull the blender up until all the oil is incorporated about 30 more seconds. Make sure you turn the blender off before pulling it out of the jar.
- You will only need 1/2 of this portion for the recipe. Save the remaining in an airtight container. It is good for a week after the date on your egg carton
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil cashews in two cups of water for 30 minutes.
- While cashews are cooking combine all other ingredients.
- Once cashews are done, place cashews into your blender and mix until smooth with 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
- Fold in cashew cream with other ingredients.
- Place into small casserole dish or large ramekin. Cook for 20 minutes until top is a little crusty.
- Serve with celery sticks or carrots.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week