Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
Do you ever find yourself wanting a salad, but don’t feel like having the same old greens and dressing? If so, this broccoli cauliflower salad could be just what you are looking for on those days when you want to be healthy and have a salad, but also feel like mixing it up a bit. Plus, this salad has bacon in it. Enough said.
- 6 pieces 6 pieces 6 pieces Bacon, Chopped
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Cauliflower, Chopped into small florets
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Broccoli, Chopped into small florets
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Red Onion, Chopped
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Lemon, Juice of
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blueberries
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Start by heating a skillet over medium heat.
- Cut up your bacon into small pieces and toss it in the pan to cook. Cook the bacon to your desired crispiness (we cooked them up crispy to add a little more crunch to the salad). Set aside on a paper towel lined plate to cool.
- Next, chop up all of your veggies and put them in a large bowl. Add in the blueberries and bacon.
- Squeeze in the lemon juice and drizzle in the oil.
- Toss everything together and mix it well. Serve immediately or refrigerate and eat it later (it will keep for about a week in the fridge).
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week