Broccoli and Breakfast Sausage Quiche
This Broccoli and Breakfast Sausage Quiche is my favorite recipe for break out for holiday brunches.
- .5 lb .5 lb .5 lb Sausage Links, I prefer breakfast sausage
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Broccoli
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Almond Meal/Flour
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 9 whole 9 whole 9 whole Eggs
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Water
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cook breakfast sausage on stovetop. Set aside, then let cool.
- Steam broccoli. Set aside, then let cool.
- With dough blade for food processor, blend sea salt and almond flour.
- Then add coconut oil and one egg to food processor and mix until it forms a ball.
- Spread dough out on quiche dish. Dip hands in water when dough sticks to hands.
- Place sausage and broccoli over dough.
- Whisk remaining eggs and water, pour over sausage and broccoli.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until desired firmness.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week