Breakfast Sweet Potatoes with Steak Seasoning
We love making sweet potatoes this way for breakfast. It's really easy, and really tasty... which is perfect when you're barely awake and don't feel like cooking.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel and dice the sweet potato (slightly smaller than a half-inch dice).
- Heat the olive oil or your choice of cooking fat in a cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add the sweet potato and stir to coat with the oil. Stir occasionally (every 3-4 minutes). Once the edges start to get golden, reduce the heat to medium low.
- Cook until they are mostly golden brown, then season with Primal Palate Steak Seasoning.
- Serve hot. They should be crispy on the outside and soft in the middle.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week