If you miss your gluten filled breakfast sandwich, we have the perfect alternative for you! Our recipe uses our homemade grain-free buns, homemade sausage using our Breakfast Blend, a fried egg, and cheese for the perfect grain-free breakfast sandwich!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Prepare the buns according to the instructions for that recipe linked above.
- Place the ground pork into a medium sized mixing bowl, and add two teaspoons of Breakfast Blend.
- Mix the seasoning into the meat, being sure to combine as evenly as possible.
- Form the meat into thin patties, about the size of your palm, but much thinner. You will get around 6 patties from one pound of pork.
- Place the patties on a plate, cover with plastic wrap, and place in the fridge until you are ready to cook.
- Once the buns are finished cooking, allow them to cool. While they are cooling, you can fry up the sausage patties.
- Pan fry the sausage patties until they are fully cooked through the center, about 10-15 minutes.
- Slice your buns in half, and toast prior to plating.
- Once toasted, place a sausage patty on the burger bun, and top with a fried egg, and cheddar cheese if desired.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week