Breakfast Chicken Liver Pate
This breakfast chicken liver pate is for all my breakfast and bacon lovers out there. It’s especially great, for all the chicken liver newbies out, and for all my bacon loving paleo people. Trust me, bacon makes everything taste better, and if you’re not a fan of chicken liver, you should still give this a try.
- 8 oz 8 oz 8 oz Bacon
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Vidalia Onion
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs, hard boiled
- 1.33 lb 1.33 lb 1.33 lb Chicken Livers
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt, add more to taste
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper, fresh ground
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cucumber, chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Chives , (optional) chopped for garnish
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Hard boil eggs set aside.
- Fry up bacon in large pan, set aside bacon and save fat in pan.
- Chop up onion, and caramelize in bacon fat, then set aside.
- Leave leftover bacon fat in pan, and saute chicken livers 4 minutes per side or until inside is pink.
- Then, in food processor, blend up bacon and onions first so there are no chunky bacon bits. Then add chicken livers and blend until desired smoothness.
- Lastly, add hard boiled eggs, sea salt and black pepper and pulse food processor a few times.
- Optional) Serve on sliced cucumbers, and garnish with chives.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week