Full of all your savory breakfast favorites
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Broil sweet potatoes on high for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Brown sausage in medium skillet.
- Crisp bacon in another large skillet. Once bacon is done, remove and 1 tablespoon ghee.
- Add in onion and cook until translucent. Then add sweet potatoes and crumbled bacon. Stir to combine.
- Grease 4 medium-sized ramekins or oven safe bowls.
- Scoop sweet potato, onion and bacon mixture in first. Then layer in sausage.
- Drizzle in beaten eggs into each ramekin. Top with tomatoes and basil
- Cook for 18-20 minutes or until eggs are set.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week