Brazilian Love Green Smoothie
Welcome Spring and reboot your green smoothie routine with exotic Brazilian flavors!
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Coconut Water, chilled
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Lime Juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Mango, pieces
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Pineapple, pieces
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Cucumber
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Collard Greens
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Maca Powder, raw, or Açai Powder
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Mint Leaves
- 4 pieces 4 pieces 4 pieces Ice Cubes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place coconut water and lime juice in the blender first. Add the collards and blend for 30 seconds on medium to break up the fibery greens and avoid having chunks in your smoothie.
- Then add the fruit, mint, Maca, Açai powder and ice cubes (if using) and blend on high to obtain a tall, frothy smoothie.
Better to use frozen fruit than ice if you have them on hand. The original recipe calls for Açai powder which is commonly used in smoothies in Brazil, but Maca powder also makes for a great booster. Add other boosters for extra nutritional value such as Cashews and Brazil nuts, coconut milk, gelatin, avocado, spirulina...
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeAutoimmune Protocol Beverages Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.