Classic and delicious this recipe will show you what Baileys can taste like if created properly.
- 25 ml 25 ml 25 ml Brandy
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Ice cubes
- 25 ml 25 ml 25 ml Heavy Whipping Cream, Organic, single cream
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Dark Chocolate, grated
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add the ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Pour all the liquids on top of the ice.
- Shake for about 30 seconds and strain in a martini glass.
- Sprinkle generously with grated chocolate on top
- Voila! Perfect winter cocktail! Enjoy with a smile on your face!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week