Blueberry, Peach and Coconut Mess
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Peaches
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Organic Walnuts, ground
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Maple Sugar, optional
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Coconut Milk
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Blueberries, for the topping
- Put the coconut milk in the fridge the night before. You will need only the thick cream on top.
- Toast the pecan nuts in a frying pan on medium heat for 2 mins.
- Peel the peaches and cut them in small pieces.
- Add them to a small saucepan with a small dash of water and bring to boil.
- Add the syrup and vanilla to the peaches and cook until the fruit has become soft.
- Leave to cool.
- Once it has cooled down, add the pecan nuts to the fruit and mix well.
- Add 2-3 Tbsp of coconut cream to the fruit mixture and stir until combined.
- To serve, put some of the fruit mixture in a bowl, add some more coconut cream on top and several blueberries.
You can include any fruit you like, for example, mango and passion fruit.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week