Healthy Blueberry Muffins, kid approved! Paleo, Gluten free and Vegetarian. Takes just 25 from start to finish.
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Blanched Almond Flour
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Baking Soda
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp ground Nutmeg
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs, Large Size
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Ghee (Clarified Butter), Or Coconut Oil
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pure Maple Syrup, Or Honey
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1.25 cups 1.25 cups 1.25 cups Blueberries, Plus a Few extra for topping
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 and line a muffin tin with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently combine.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Divide the batter equally between the 12 liners. Sprinkle additional blueberries over the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the tops are a golden brown.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week