Blueberry Banana Muffins
These naturally sweetened muffins are the perfect way to start the morning!
- .75 cup .75 cup .75 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- .75 cup .75 cup .75 cup Coconut Flour
- 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp Tapioca Starch
- 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp Stevia, Granulated
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Baking Soda
- .75 tsp .75 tsp .75 tsp Sea Salt, (coarse)
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Oil, Organic
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Banana, overripe (about 3 large)
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Blueberries, fresh or frozen (not defrosted)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Fill a 12-compartment cupcake pan with liners and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (almond flour through salt) and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, then whisk in the oil, milk, vanilla and vinegar. Stir in the mashed banana.
- Fold the blueberries into the dry ingredients until they are lightly coated. (This helps prevent them from sinking to the bottom of the muffins!)
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry-blueberry mixture and gently stir to combine, being careful not to crush the blueberries.
- Divide the batter evenly between the prepared cupcake compartments.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes (mine took exactly 35 minutes), or until a tester comes out clean.
- Transfer muffins to a wire rack to cool partially before serving or completely before storing.
Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months. Yield: 12 muffins
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCupcakes & Muffins Dairy Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.