Blueberry Banana Bread Scramble
Banana and blueberry scrambled eggs that taste like banana bread!
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana, ripe
- 8 8 8 Eggs
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Almond Meal/Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ghee
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat up a large skillet over medium heat.
- Puree the bananas, eggs and almond flour in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Fold in your blueberries to your blended mixture.
- Once your skillet is warmed, add your ghee and spread to coat the pan.
- Add your blueberry banana mixture to the skillet, and cook 8-12 minutes (until mixture comes together and resembles scrambled eggs).
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Decent recipe. Very solid. Rather bland so it was muched improved. Next time I’ll add crumbled bacon (6-8 slices) to make a wonderful Sunday scramble, or put under a broiler for a flavorful feast.
*…much improved when I added salt.
The nutrient information seems to be off quite a bit here…One serving calls for 4 eggs so that should be at least 24g protein and 20g of fat just from the eggs. Also, the bananas and blueberries contribute more than 14g of carbs…What app is used to calculate this information?