Blueberry Banana Bread Scramble
Banana and blueberry scrambled eggs that taste like banana bread!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat up a large skillet over medium heat.
- Puree the bananas, eggs and almond flour in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Fold in your blueberries to your blended mixture.
- Once your skillet is warmed, add your ghee and spread to coat the pan.
- Add your blueberry banana mixture to the skillet, and cook 8-12 minutes (until mixture comes together and resembles scrambled eggs).
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week