Blueberry Banana Bread Scramble
Banana and blueberry scrambled eggs that taste like banana bread!
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana, ripe
- 8 8 8 Eggs
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Almond Meal/Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ghee
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat up a large skillet over medium heat.
- Puree the bananas, eggs and almond flour in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Fold in your blueberries to your blended mixture.
- Once your skillet is warmed, add your ghee and spread to coat the pan.
- Add your blueberry banana mixture to the skillet, and cook 8-12 minutes (until mixture comes together and resembles scrambled eggs).
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week