Blackberry Cheesecake Smoothie
An all natural, quick and easy delicious, nutritious, thick and creamy, subtly sweet, tart and tangy berry-licious smoothie that taste like straight up dessert.
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, or milk or choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, (I prefer to used pre-sliced and frozen bananas in my smoothies but fresh works just fine)
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Blackberries, I used frozen but fresh will work.
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, + extra for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Vanilla Protein Powder (Garden of Life Brand), Optional
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand, Optional
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Ice Cubes, More or less to reach desired consistency
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flakes, unsweetened, Optional for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients into your blender and process until smooth.
- To serve, pour into a glass or mason jar, top with coconut flakes and extra lemon zest if desired.
- Enjoy xo
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.