Better than Peanut Sauce: Paleo Almond Satay Sauce
This sauce is full of flavor and simple to whip up. It can be used to spice up simple meals like chicken lettuce wraps.
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Butter
- 1 1 1 Tangerines (Mandarin Orange), juiced
- 1 1 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 1 1 Jalapeño, chopped
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Aminos
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ginger Root, grated
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place almond butter, tangerine juice, lime juice, pepper, coconut aminos, fish sauce and ginger in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Add water and mix some more. If it is too thick for your liking, you can thin it out with more water. I find this thickness to work great as a dipping sauce and for a stir-fry sauce.
- You can eat it immediately, but I have found that if you let it sit for a few hours to overnight, the flavors improve. Store in the refrigerator in an air tight container.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week