Best Ever BLT salad
So good you'll think your eating the real sandwich.
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Dijon Mustard, I use Sir Kensington's
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Coconut Aminos
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin, extra light. 1/4-1/2 tsp for desired dressing consistancy
- 2 pieces 2 pieces 2 pieces Bacon, cut into about one inch peices
- 0.33 cup 0.33 cup 0.33 cup Yellow Cherry Tomatoes, or grape tomatoes cut lengthwise
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Butter Lettuce, more or less for desired amount, most lettuces will work in this recipe
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cook bacon and set aside
- Mix almond butter, Dijon mustard, and coconut aminos in small bowl. This is a thicker style of dressing. I know not all almond butters are the same so
- slowly add extra light extra virgin olive oil to desired consistency.
- Plate the lettuce, tomatoes, and bacon. Drizzle with dressing and enjoy!
***Regular extra virgin olive oil is too heavy in consistency and flavor*** Very important to use Extra Light Extra Virgin olive oil***
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free Salads Shellfish Free Specific Carbohydrate Diet Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.