These berry muffins are the perfect summer treat for any barbecue or gathering with friends and family.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cassava Flour
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Potato Starch
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Tin Star Cultured Ghee
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Raspberries, Organic
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the cassava flour, almond flour, potato starch, salt, baking soda, and coconut sugar
- Melt the ghee over low heat.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the maple syrup, eggs, vanilla extract, and almond milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and stir to combine.
- Add the melted ghee, and stir until smooth.
- Fold in the berries.
- Scoop batter into paper-lined muffin tins using an ice cream scoop.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until they pass the toothpick test.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week